I know Germany had one player out for a few minutes getting face
repairs, but it seemed for most of the match that Spain had more
people on the field than Germany. The TV feed seldom provided a wide
shot, so it is hard to know whether the missing Germans were lolling
about, running in the wrong direction, or playing a really fine zone
defense in the wrong place. As the TV commentator said, clearly the
best team won the match.

stan