I took the G3 to the last day, Sunday of the three day show. The sun
was out for a while in the morning, so i took a few shots with it
during a warm up fro the first division.
Knowing the shutter lag is slow on these P&S's i timed my shot as the
front legs hit the ground just in front of the jump.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djbrooks/2624693515/

This was the one and only try, as i nailed it.:-)

G3, Av at f8 and Tv at 1/400. LR adjusting just to see whati could get.

Looks not to bad in LR but way to light on a browser.

Comments welcome.

Dave

--
Equine Photography