The boatsman was ignorant of photographic needs, but I wouldn't hold
it against him. :-)
He allowed us more time than his schedule had room for at each of the
sites. Bet he'd be grateful to learn how to improve the odds for
photographers. When we sat at the puffin colony I noticed there was
usually at least one big lens guy aboard every one of the sight-seeing
tours. Both for the "Aquila" and for the other boat.

Jostein