Chris B. wrote:

> Why does everyone
> always argue that the price of printers, paper and ink need to be factored
> into comparing digital and film cameras?  Do you include the price of a
> good minilab into the purchase of your film camera?  If you don't want to
> print them yourself, take the files to a good lab and let them do it...
> just like film.

Well, because those folks are arguing against it. Technically, I have to add
the cost of a darkroom to the cost of my film cameras, not to mention
chemicals and paper.

Photo paper has been a rather large line-item in my budget for most of my
adult life. Well, okay, so I don't have a budget. But if I *DID*, it would
be a big number there, I'll tell ya whut.

--Mike