Hi
Yes - since Christmas. I found a lovely yong wife - and I'm spending a lot
of time with her and our new baby :-).

Perhaps you´re right. But then again, photograping can be a lot of un with
very few lense too. I guess I have 5O Pentax lenses or so, but I use very
few of them. My favorite is the FA* 2.8 80-200mm. I had it for years -
Jostein helped me get it from Norway. I practically use it every day :-)

regards Jens
 You were gone?