On Jul 4, 2008, at 12:33 AM, Cotty wrote:

>>   http://homepage.mac.com/godders/105-pending.jpg
>>
> Intriguing shot. The whispy, ghostly quality I rather like. Is that a
> mixture of flash and slow shutter, or soft focus, post in CS or what?

Thanks Cotty!

For this shot, I turned off the flash and went hand-held. Wide open
and at slow shutter speed gave me just a little bit of motion and
softness in it, then I did some Photoshop work to enhance what I'd
done in the camera.

I made an 8x10 print with a warmish tone onto Velvet Fine Art paper
as a gift for the couple.

Godfrey