I'm willing to donate part of my stuff which isn't used for reasons
easy to understand (old/not much interesting) and which would probably
not generate any revenu on Ebay anyway.

I suppose some beginners to photography might find that interesting,
at least for a start.
Stuff offered for free:

- Ricoh KR10X (or XR10 I think it is the same camera)
- non-SMC ! , Pentax-A 28-80 f/3.5-4.5 (one rubber is nicked,
otherwise it is good state).
- Tamron 28/2.5 with hood but without Adaptall2 adapter.
- Tamron 135/2.8 (early adaptall1 but works with adaptall 2)
- Tamon adaptall Pentax K adapter (without the stops reminder for
in-viewfinder reading)
- Tamron 85-210/4.5 macro 1:3 (early adaptall1 but works with adaptall 2)
- Chinon 28/2.8 (bad shape but usable)
- Chinon 50/1.4 (bad shape but usable)

Stuff I wanna get rid of. Make me an offer, as I said I don't expect
much million dollars (hehe) for those but just wouldn't let them go
for nothing :

- Chinon 300/5.6
- Pentax P30t
- Pentax Z1
- AF240FT
- SMC Pentax-M 50/1.4 (I have another already)
- SMC Pentax FA 100/3.5 macro (1:2)
- Tamron Adaptal2 SP 70-210/3.5-4 macro (1:2) which I would bundle
with a rare adaptal2 P-KA adapter (providing same compatibility as a
A-type Pentax lens).

Make me an offer I can't refuse ;)

Posting will be at your charge except of course if you we can meat somewhere.
I'm located in Belgium, Europe (really? ;)

I can of course provide more information on any of those objects if
needed, provide pictures etc.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille