It's a very nice shot but...cutting off the bottom makes it feel like
an almost kind of shot.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 6:02:08 AM, you wrote:

ft> If you haven't noticed, I have a weakness for scooters:

ft> http://tinyurl.com/68t52g

ft>
http://bp2.blogger.com/_EaTEtfR4WJw/SHNa0E61IzI/AAAAAAAACkI/MsROvCSMkUs/s1600-h/july_07_08+007.jpg

ft> When I first looked at this on the back of the camera, I was thinking
ft> that I should have zoomed out a bit to get the whole scooter, but the
ft> more I look at this the more I like it with the tight "crop" (it's
ft> actually shown full frame).  Any thoughts?  Is it too tight?  At least
ft> this way it's different from my other scooter grabs.

ft> Comments appreciated.

ft> cheers,
ft> frank

ft> --
ft> "Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -Henri Cartier-Bresson