In a message dated 12/5/01 9:14:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> . "To many Europeans today, the current war with international terrorism is
> an American and Israeli problem, in which they see no reason for concern.
> That is what I was addressing.

What if they had another war in Europe: do Europeans believe we (US) should
"interfere"? Or let them twist and swing, slowly in the wind, hoisted by
their own petard?
Yup.

Even if I did have the energy to fight, no way would I get on another boat or
plane to go anywhere to fight anyone for anyone again. Land in south Florida,
I'll join in.
But to save someone else, especially in Europe?
PLEASE!

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]