Well done, Walt.

Actually, it's more than just a fun shot.  I think if it was cropped
just above the level of the bushes in the background while keeping the
same overall aspect ratio, it becomes a great shot.

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:22:08 -0400, "Walter Hamler"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> Was visiting our son and his wife this past weekend. He had seen a
> similar shot and wondered how to do it so I shot him and showed him
> how. I think he is hooked now!
>
> http://walthamler.smugmug.com/gallery/4592986_mrB5J#332005267_dsou6-XL-LB
>
> Walt

> follow the directions.