Frantisek Vlcek escribió:

> BTW, did you know there is a version of the 2.5/20 or 3.5/20 in K
> mount as well? I don't use my Flektogon much now because of the issue
> of darkened view when stopped down when used via the M42>K adapter.

The K mount version is the Mir 47-K 20 mm. 2.5, but it is not optically
the same lens. In fact, I bought one of those in ebay some days ago,
from the seller whose ID is "ustas" (known by severalPDML members as a
provider of Zenitar 16 mm. 2.8 K mount lenses) and I'm waiting for it
to arrive here in the next few days.