Last time I had to have a repair in Belgium, I droped it at Pentax
Belgium (it speeds up things a little bit) and got it back in 1.5-2
weeks.
Nothing more, I'm sure. But it was a body repair (ist-d) and not a
lens repair. Lens repair might be trickier.

AFAIK ther's no Pro Service from Pentax (yet) in Europe. But they set
it up in the US and probably will expand to Europe when  the US part
will be fully working and little problems solved.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille