folks,

    I just acquired a Z-1 from a fellow PDMLer.  Having owned an ME Super,
Super A, MZ-5 and MZ-M, I now realize that the Z-1 is a totally different
beast, and I don't have much hope of "intuitively" figuring out how it
works.

    Does anyone have a Z-1 manual in electronic format, or point me to one
somewhere on the web?  I assume that the different variants of the camera
are similar, so I guess any variant of the camera's manual should be fine,
too!

thanks in advance,

Richard.

home page:  www.richard-seaman.com