Hi,

Here we have Inkley's, which is part of the Ritz family.  They don't
stock it.  We don't have a Walgreens, but various camera stores and drug
stores don't have it either.

I finally did find one small corner shop that had it.....but, they
wouldn't take the coupon because they don't buy the film from Kodak and
can't get reimbursed.

If anyone wants this coupon from me (it's a little dog-eared from being
in my wallet while I trotted around to all these downtown camera stores)
email me off list and I'll send it your way.

Thanks,

William in Utah.