I've been to Runde three times this year. What I saw at my last trip
was a total disaster. Most of the birds seem to have left their eggs
behind, and according to the local newspaper they are now in the
fjords looking for food.
On the bright side, last year and the year before was very good years.
So, if the adults find something to get by, they will hopefully have a
good year next year.

--
MaritimTim