Scott Loveless wrote:
> Hey, gang.
>
> I'm in need of someone who understands "graphic design".  Do we gots any
> of those types on the list?  A logo is needed.  I have specific ideas.
> Off-list, please.
>
> Thanks a bunch!

Thanks for the off-list replies.  I should clarify a few points.  The
logo is for my blog.  Basically, I'm hoping for some PDML good will.  I
have no money to put towards this.  I may start a cafepress store and
offer some shirts and if they sell I'll forward some cash to the
designer.  Until/unless that happens all I can offer is praise, thanks
and a little credit on a low traffic blog.

--
Scott Loveless
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania, USA