Mat Maessen wrote:
> On 8/1/08, Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> BTW: The pano-stitching capabilities of Photoshop CS3 are *excellent* -
>>  probably the best I've ever used... *and* they work on 16-bit images and
>>  preserve embedded ICC profiles. Earlier Photoshop stitching
>>  implementations ranged from painful to mediocre. CS3 got it right.
>
> Hmmm, that might actually be a reason for me to finally upgrade from CS2.
> How painful is a CS3 install/CS2 upgrade?

Not too bad, but as in the past, Adobe wants you to install CS3 in
addition to CS2 rather than upgrade: The default is for CS3 to be
installed in its own directory along side CS2, so all your shortcuts
(and "launch external editor" features in other applications) will still
point to the old version and need to be fixed.