Thanks and hopefully it was a thumbs up.:-)

I don';t remember seeing that shot before but its wonderfull. I like
winter, and that is a great shot.

Speaking of 6mp Jostein, i still use my D1 and D1H at 2.74 MP and they
STILL for some unknown reason, as they are obsolete cameras, produce
excellent 8x10 and 11x14 reprints.

Is it because we are afraid to admit the older cameras still work as
they were designed.??

Dave