I think it is: it just means more possibility to move the camera. I
liked my old Minolta XD11 with its touch-sensitive switching ... just
touch the shutter release (but only with skin! ... galvanic surface
switch stuff) and the meter was armed and ready, so making an exposure
meant just a tiny movement to depress the release.