Derby Chang wrote:

>>snip...

frank wrote

>> It's so easy to snip off all superfluous material so that
>>when replying one only sees your reply plus the post that you're
>>actually replying to....ever-growing as one scrolls through threads is a pia
>>for those
>>of us who get individual e-mails, too.  It's a waste of bandwidth.
>>
>>cheers,
>>frank
>>

>Except pun threads :)

Derby, LOL, I wanted to write the same thing!  dont snip PUN Threads! --
althougha  bit if snipping the large
spaces between each line of them would be nice.

>On the other hand, can I add a whinge about snipping too much,
>especially the web links in a GESO/PESO? I often miss an orignal post,
>but manage to catch it later on from a reply.

Again, well said -- puleeeeze leave the link to the photo we are all
chatting about in...

> Oh, and it would be great
>if the PESO/GESO were left in the subject line so my filters work.

I always just hit "reply" so whatever was in the subject line stays
there... I haven't notice anyone taking
out subject lines on this list actually.

Hope JOe doesn't think this is too long :)

ann