On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 12:44 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nice story.  I recall when the 6X7 was introduced (I think the 1960s).  I
> picked it up and decided that it was much too large for me to handle.
> Years later,  I settled on the 645 Pentax which I still use to photograph
> weddings.

thanks Jim. been reading up on the 6x7 ever since seeing that one
yesterday. first introduced in 1969 with the next major revised body
coming up in 1989 (the 67) with the MLU version somewhere in the 1970s
and offered as an upgrade to the older models. the 67ii in 1998 with
'auto exposure' and matrix metering. i am sure the one i saw yesterday
was the older 6x7. of course there are others here who would know much
more..

regards, subash