Adam Maas wrote:
> I'm headed towards using minimalist kit these days. Usually 2 lenses,
> maybe 3 if I'm shooting primes. 10-20 and 24-85 are my usual digital
> kit, on film it's either 20/35/85 (often dropping either the 20 or 35)
> or 28-70 and a fast 50.

I've been going minimalist a lot lately, too (partly because I'm
traveling by motorcycle a lot these days). I find I can do a whole lot
with just the DA*16-50/2.8 and the Sigma 180/3.5 macro. That's probably
what I'll take camping this week, possibly with the 77 Ltd thrown in if
I think I want a third lens.