Yes, I ordered the 8x10 hardcovers, one of each type. I actually liked
the quality of the picture reproduction on the dust cover version over
the printed directly on the cover. Here are two shots of the book, the
last two on the smugmug page.

http://walthamler.smugmug.com/gallery/4592986_mrB5J#350718693_wbVmC

As you can see the book is a "novel" or short story, 62 pages. It
takes a couple hours to read at one setting if you are a normal
reader.

I am working up some pics to do a photo book of about 12 to 18 pages.
We will see :-)

Darn this is fun!!!

Walt