David J Brooks wrote:
> Just a lets throw this question out there.
>
> I used to do quite a bit of driving, looking for photo ops regarding
> rural landscapes etc., and
> i thought having 9 weeks off for school break would give me more
> opportunities, but, i'm finding
> i have done less this summer than in the past. My shows do keep me
> busy, but i still have some time to my self during the regular work
> week.
>
> Wonder if  subconcesly i reguired a break, or i really do care about
> high fuel prices.
>
> Any one else like this
>
> Dave

I think I've managed to pick up a camera about 5 times in the last 12
months, what with work and renovations..  Pretty pathetic, really.
Hopefully I'll have more time to do more soon.

We're off the the south island of NZ soon - nothing like a holiday to
get me photographically excited.  My wife has purchased a Canon S5IS and
is showing lots of interest in photography in general, so this should
provide an impetus for us to both get out and about a little more.

Ciao,

Peter in western Sydney (sick of renovations!)