On 17/8/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED], discombobulated, unleashed:

>Many fabulous images. The first is certainly among my favorites. I only
>wish I could make them larger. (Perhaps I could but don't know how:-).

Thanks Paul and to everyone.

I shot about 1000 pics on the trip (nothing to some of you machine-
gunners!) but plenty for me. I was brutal and lost 2/3rds of them on the
first edit, the rest all survived but the 90-odd that made it through to
the gallery were all done in a hurry at 700 pixels max. Sorry about
that. I need to work on presentation a lot more. I'll try and bump it up
the priority list :)

--

Cheers,
  Cotty