2008/8/18 John Francis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> And, of course, there is amazing Grace's remark about the
> first example of an actual bug being found.  It might not
> be the world's best joke, but it was definitely a joke.

I remember I once got dust mites inside the mirror housing of my first
camera (Pentax P50). It was pretty weird to see those small,
half-transparent bugs wander across the matte screen. At first I
didn't know what it  was, and made the mistake of asking about it in a
camera shop... -You should have seen those faces...

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com