frank theriault wrote:

>On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 11:50 AM, ann sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>hmmm - He is looking at you not her....   with that "why are you taking
>>my picture?" expression..
>>but the sign isn't coming out of her head... The extreme tilting comes
>>off to me more as arty than reality...
>>but I'm only "nitting" cause you're so good
>>

>Well, I never said who was glancing at whom, did I?  Actually, I see
>it as more her glancing in his direction than the other way around.
>
>;-)

Hehe -- well it was projection on my part -- I couldn't use the photo if
I had taken it... I didn't think he
liked you taking the photo... ("You lookin at me???") and it bothered me.

>And, as for the tilt, I don't know what's real and what's artsy, but
>in this case it's not contrived, it's what it is.  I just took it that
>way, and it was the only grab I had at it.  When I tilt, it's not
>"what I'm going for", it's "what happens when I shoot."
>
><yet another grin>
>
>Thanks for the comment, Ann!

I just meant I would straighten it a bit ... I dont think adjusting
perspective takes away the street quality...
I know it was "as you took it"  Gary um,I mean, Frank ... :)

Ok, now I need more coffee
ann