> I need suggestions for next year's themes.  Furthermore, what's your

> opinion so far?  Do you like the themes, or would you prefer the
more
> abstract subjects we've had in the past.  Anyway, discuss.
>
> Also, any opinions on the PUG in general  (other than my chronic
> tardiness - I hear about that enough)?

I think it's time to move away from the 'camera club' type of themes
we have. We're all far more mature as photographers than that.
Inspired by Roman's recent posting I'd like to suggest the following:

War
Plague
Famine
General suffering on a large scale
The antichrist
Dressage
Gary Glitter
Women yearning
Swarms of locusts
Death
Kittens
Pestilence

Bob
(that's not a subject, just my sign-off)