From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Has anyone on the list bought a digital camera online in stead of a
> camera store or someplace like B&H.. I put into google K20d or Nikon
> D300 and I get prices a lot lower than the regular camera stores..
> Are these deals to good to be true or are they ? I have seen K20d for
> $700.00 and the D300 for $800.00..Thanks

I think they ARE too good to be true. I wouldn't buy from them. No one
I'd trust is offering it at less than $990.00 (body only)

B&H is high, but I've never been dissatisfied with an order from them.
The few times I had a problem, they made it right.

I did look at Pentax Digital on KEH the other night and they have "LN" &
"LN-" K20D bodies listed.

Here's what KEH says about their ratings:

LN = "Like New" Perfect. Includes original box and instructions and any
manufacturer provided accessories.

LN- = "Like New Minus" 97-99% of original condition. Extremely slight
wear that can only be seen upon very close inspection. Box and
accessories not included.

*MY* experience with KEH is they under-rate their stuff. What I've got
in the past was in better shape than they advertised.

Something listed as "BGN" arrived in a condition I think they could have
honestly claimed as "EX".

"EX" condition items I received could have passed as "LN-".

I've dealt with B&H and KEH in the past and wouldn't hesitate to buy
from either one in the future.