Godfrey wrote:

> I have a photo.net account but have never liked their
> picture display layout.

I'll have to second that... but of course either way you slice it, it's
just a personal preference so take it with a grain of salt. The choice of
a host also depends on your needs. For a client-based site, I find that
SmugMug works for me (but it has only been about 4 months since I've
joined). I like the layout, the ability to customize, and of course the
ability to set prices and sell prints. But again, it depends on your
intentions with the site.

If you *do* decide to smugmug, be sure to put someone (anyone) from the
pdml in as a reference (I think annsan mentioned it first). You'll get a
small discount and so will they. Win win situation.
HTH,

Jerome
http://www.celebratelove.us

PS... FWIW, following the link above and clicking on "client area" will
get you to my SmugMug site.