What's funny about it.  I's a MPEG of a penguin flopping into the water, as
they usually do, with a crudely drawn cartoon penguin sticking his cartoon
leg out to make it almost look like he tripped the real penguin.

It also very OT

Mark Roberts wrote:

> Try this:
> http://www.newlabour.co.uk/Dodo.mpg
> It'll download the embedded MPEG to your hard drive. Then you load it up
> an the MPEG viewer of your choice. (It's worth the effort)

Daniel J. Matyola                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stanley, Powers & Matyola          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Suite203, 1170 US Highway 22 East  http://danmatyola.com
Bridgewater, NJ 08807              (908)725-3322  fax: (908)707-0399