That's not quite as much fun.  It's more or less like the bitmap I used
for wall paper on my computer when I was working for a communications
company.  I've long since lost it but it was a beautiful rendition of a
molten hot planetoid (about 1/4th the size), crashing into blue planet
with compression rings in the atmosphere.  People would comment on how
life like it was, not realizing just how disturbing it was, (North
America was just visible through the clouds)...

--
You get further with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.
        --Al Capone.