On Sep 19, 2008, at 9:01, frank theriault wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>>> http://knarf-underground.blogspot.com/2008/09/patiently-waiting-in-davisville-yards.html
>
>> Cool photo, Frank.
>> Next time you're down this way (or I'm up there), remind me to show
>> you
>> how to use the Curves tool in Photoshop. That would help give this
>> shot
>> a little more contrast.
>
> Thanks, Mark.
>
> I went into curves last night and dialed in a bit more contrast.  The
> original url (above) is the newer version with a bit more pop, and
> (for comparison's sake), here's the original bland version:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4qbk2z

Definitely more "pop" there... but it's a little more confusing now -
the gravel/rocks are now so bright that it almost looks like the yard
is covered in snow!

I don't know if that's good or bad, but that's how it struck me when I
looked at it.  Take it for whatever it's worth.

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis, MN