From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ken
Waller
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 11:46 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Product Advice - Tripods

Hi Bill -

Not sure I can help you out as I'm not familiar with the Induro.
I have a 3221 I use for general photography, but I'd never try to use it
with my 600 - not robust enough. FWIW I have a Gitzo CF 1548 that is roughly

equal in weight to the 3221, but a hell of a lot sturdier. You need as much
sturdiness as you can get with a 600.

I just sold a Gitzo 1410 aluminum tripod that was stout enough but too
heavy.

Perhaps you could look for a used Gitzo on the web? Photonet?

Can you try out the Induro with your 600 before you but?

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f