> On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 6:52 PM, Bob W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The bank that I work for was sold rather suddenly this week
> to another
> > bank. Things are happening quickly, and they've already allocated
> > nice new office to us IT people. Fortunately it's on a tram route:
> > http://www.web-options.com/Office.jpg
> >
> > Bob
>
> Is that the company car, or does it belong to one of your
> better clients?

It did belong to a client but since they went bust without paying our
bills we've kept it for weekend use by senior managers and their
secretaries. They utilise it re idea shower loop back situations when
they touch base offline about the secretary's delivery pipeline and
the boss's low-hanging fruit.

Bob