From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Scott Loveless
Sent: Wednesday, 24 September 2008 12:14 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PUG gallery usability

Howdy.

Anyone having problems seeing the PUG?  Or have you noticed any issues
with particular browsers?

I've tested the gallery a few times with Firefox 2 and 3, Opera
9.something and IE6 on a Windows box, and Firefox 3 and Opera 9.52 on my
Linux machine.  Recent feedback indicates that the IE8 beta doesn't like
the PUG very much, but this could just be "beta" issues or Microsoft
shenanigans.  I'd like to hear from folks running IE7 or IE8 on Windows
specifically and Mac users in general.

Thanks a bunch!

--
Scott Loveless