Dave, Mike, Jack, Bob S., Ken, Bruce, John S., Ann,

Thanks for taking time to comment!
The decision to pop the flash in the first place was to mute the
background relative to the straw. As some of you remarked, it's not
all together unobtrusive still.

It is just another one of those situations where I thought I had a
good idea, and wasn't quite able to execute it the envisioned way. My
other attempts falls short of that too, but I'll have another look
next time I sit down by my desktop PC, Hopefully Tuesday or
Wednesday... :-)

Off to chase the colours of autumn for a couple of days.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com