Back from my trip for a week now. Running as hard as I can ... I leave for another week to attend a workshop on Monday. I'm working the photos, organizing etc.

This is a small set that popped out at me. All were taken with the Panasonic L1, of course, and one of either the 11-22/2.8-3.5, 25/2.8, 25/1.4 or 35/3.5 Macro lenses. If you want more technical info, please check them out on the Flickr.com site ... http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/sets/ ... in the IoM 2008 set.

No Cycling - http://homepage.mac.com/godders/145-no-cycling.jpg

Stone Gate - http://homepage.mac.com/godders/146-stone-gate.jpg

Open Seas, Closed Sky - http://homepage.mac.com/godders/147-openseas.jpg

Scribble - http://homepage.mac.com/godders/148-scribble.jpg

Comments and critique always appreciated.

enjoy
Godfrey