Hi David ...

I like your idea for critical focusing.  While their are several
magnifiers (magnifier M, refconverters M & A, and magnifying
viewfinders) that work with the LX, the idea of using a loupe sounds
very interesting.  Is yours a small loupe that you can place on the
screen?  Can you elaborate a little more on the technique?  Thanks.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]