frank theriault wrote:
On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 9:18 AM, mike wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does he chimp after taking shots?

Har!

I brought out my Leica CL for the first time in a long long time a
couple of weekends ago, and I caught myself trying to chimp a few
times.  The other thing I kept doing is ~not~ advancing the film with
the thumb-lever.

When I first started using the *istD some 18 months ago, I kept
reaching for the phantom advance lever with my right thumb immediately
after hitting the shutter release.

I guess I've really gone over to the dark side, eh?

cheers,
frank
You bought a Canon?

--
You get further with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.
        --Al Capone.