On Saturday, December 8, 2001, at 07:32  PM, Mike Johnston wrote:

> If you're considering traditional photographic print quality, you
> wouldn't
> fault me for using a good lens or a good film, would you? Or for
> picking a
> shot that looked good? C'mon now.

Hell, I'm wandering through my giant negative pile looking for the ideal
"wow" pic for my printer.

That's part of what's taking me so long, too...finding the time to prep
one of my own images to the same degree that I prep customer work for
optimal printing.  I have this rule about staying late at work: I don't.
<g>

-Aaron