On Sep 17, 2008, at 12:22, Charles Robinson wrote:

Failing that - are there human beings who can be reached on the other end of a phone line to make sure this problem is actually addressed? Seems to me that the repair notes which came back with the lens in July:

"...All function have been returned to factory specifications"

"..adjust autofocus circuit and test with AF body"

and

"..Adjust focus and test for all proper operation"

Should have done the trick, but it didn't. I'm wondering if I'm wasting $20 on shipping to get the same (defective) lens back again and I'm looking for any way to be more sure that something is actually fixed this time.

Lens came back today:

"..adjust autofocus circuit and test with AF body"

"..Adjust focus and test for all proper operation"

...But this time, it really WORKS.  Yay!

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis, MN