I'd very much appreciate help with a PSE6 "eyedropper" problem.
This AM I isolated a blank sky area, applied the eyedropper, got the marching
ants around it and pumped the blue a bit.
After printing, I noticed a faint ghost like grid over the intire sky.
Examined the screen image and, also, found it there.
Have done this eyedropper thing a few times without this problem.
Thanks to anyone who would pass along even an idea as to what the problem might
be.
ITMT, I'll do some more reading.

Jack