----- Original Message ----- From: "Cotty"
Subject: Re: PESO: Eye Candy

You'll need more paper towel when you see how much it has depreciated.

Oh Man!! I can't believe how little some of this stuff is worth now.
Fortunately, my 6x7 really earned it's keep. It did several hundred weddings, probably a thousand portrait shoots, and more vacation snaps than I care to count. Through it all, it's gone into the shop twice, once to cure the film advance of T-Maxitis, and once to repair a PC socket that I managed to pop out of its hole in the side of the camera while shooting jewelry for a local manufacturer. At that time, I had the flash bulb socket wired in parallel with the electronic flash socket so that if I managed to repeat the damage, I would still be able to shoot with ease.
It's a great camera, no matter what the market values it at these days.

Out of curiosity, what are LX's, black Mx's and black ME Supers worth these days?
I really should let some of this stuff go to people who will use them.

William Robb