From: "JC OConnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I am curious, what do the pentax DSLRS do when the memory
Card is full? Shutter locks up? I have used mine for nearly
Two years but haven't filled a card to the max yet so I am
Just wondering....

JC O'Connell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It's been a while, but IIRC, it just shows a message on the back LCD saying the memory card is full and won't take any more photos until you either swap out the card or delete some images.

It'll also show '0' in the frame counter area on the top panel LCD and in the viewfinder.