Thanks Paul - that will be a useful reference.

The FotoFusion site mentions that they have customers who have successfully used the program on a Mac under VMWare (the Windows emulator). I use VMWare on my office Mac because some of the sites I need to connect to (e.g., travel, personnel) have special super-duper secure access which requires a program installation on one's own computer, but they don't provide such programs for OS-X. And occasionally Office file compatibility across platforms is not that good, and I need the Windows version to be able to do print-ready PowerPoints or Docs which will work well on my colleagues' machines. (PDF is not an option as it makes it too difficult for them to make any additional changes.) So I emulate Windows when I have to, but I am not prepared to buy VMWare and a copy of Windows to install on my Mac at home. So I'll struggle through with Blurb, and the site you referenced will give me help in by-passing the Blurb templates when I really need to.

stan