From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "Christine Aguila"
Subject: Re: what happens when memory card fills up

Ah, just an FYI, I read in a recent photo mag that there's a new firewall that prevents the above--the firewall prevents all those old RAW images on the memory card from making their own jump points into hyperspace, traveling at light-speed to the home hard drive. Could be interesting. Anybody out there using this new software?

No, but I did stay at a Best Western last night.....
Seriously, though, I think I'll have to watch Babylon 5 again now.

Great Maker! Another Babylon 5 fan!