Hi,

I some images produced bt my K20D + DA 50-200 I have notices a strange blur,
actually closer to a double image, in some pictures. They are not enough
frequent to send it immediately to a warranty repair, but enough to try to
understand its causes.

Here you have three 100% crops:
http://tinyurl.com/4mwzkp
or
http://picasaweb.google.es/jlahuer/K20DDoubleImage?authkey=NqXDmYt0yRo

(For those not familiar with Picasaweb, at the right, under 'more info' you can
find exposure data. The pictures are better viewed in slide show mode).

They are all below the limits of the 1/focal length rule, but not that much so
SR should be able to compensate it, doesn't it?

So, have you ever experienced something similar?
Can this be due to SR not working properly?

Regards,
Jaume