On Oct 6, 2008, at 3:55 PM, Joseph McAllister wrote:

So I'm asking for recommendations from the crew.

What would a PDML'r do?

Replace my rarely used 67 gear?     N

Replace my great 35mm lenses?   Y

Buy new DA* optics for Digital        Y
and sell my LXs and PZ-1p?

Sell all the gear I now own and          N!!!!!!!!!!
get a Canon body + 2 lenses?

Sell everything and invest it all in N (wait 3-4 weeks for it to bottom out about 6500)
 the stock market?

Sell everything, and spend it all Y Good option, but I would limit myself to half, not everything.
on hookers?

Take up drink as a final solution? N Proper drinking takes practice and study. Stick with photography.
Though I note that your last two options echo the age old investment advice: houses and lots.

stan

Joseph McAllister
Pentaxian