Got your message.
Traffic seemed about normal yesterday judging by what's accumulated in my PDML mailbox. I'm too busy right now to participate much.

On Oct 8, 2008, at 7:40 AM, ann sanfedele wrote:

ok, I find it very difficult to believe none of you sent anything to the list in the last say 10 hours
but nothing came into my PDML folder or any other folder of mine

Yesterday I was getting duplicate emails of everything... called my server (road runner)
they said there was a "glitch" and they were working on it...

They had me disable the mail scan in PC-Cillin  -
The "glitch" I gather was of the lets flood mailboxes variety but I didn't see any system announcements

I just sent myself an email that I got.. but nothing else...

anyone else having problems ?

anyone reading this?

ann